Suggestion to give this forum a new look

Reaction score
I found as per GOOGLE, internet is filled with Win7 forums......So to make this forum smart and unconventional(not sure about the word!!!,antonym of conventional :D) we can add something new to it.....such as separate section of MS office,Media center and 1 hardware related section........
Another thing which I would like to insist upon is to create sections on Programming language so that it becomes different from other.....like everything you get under one roof message to a person studying or interested in Computer...I can also donate something to it.......please think of these other options.
Thank you.
REGARDS:
mistu4u

Last edited:

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
With respect.
You have now started three threads on the subject of improvements/additions to the site.
IMHO, I think it would help subscribers, if you kept to the same thread.

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
My Goodness... aren't you the busy little beaver! (That's an American colloquialism).

You might direct these questions to Ian, the website administrator and Cliff_Cooley.

Reaction score
With respect.
You have now started three threads on the subject of improvements/additions to the site.
IMHO, I think it would help subscribers, if you kept to the same thread.
thanx davhc....I will remember your suggestion onwards.

Reaction score
I also want to know is there any badge system in this website as per contribution?

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
I also want to know is there any badge system in this website as per contribution?
Nope! No purple jelly beans are awarded here, or even gold stars for that matter.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
If you get 100 thank you's you earn the right to make suggestions to change the site but one "oh sh!t" from a moderator means you have to start over.

At 251 posts you earn the right to type in all your ideas while naked (local ordinances, common decency to neighbors, & religious customs permitting).

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Just my personal opinion, the forum looks fine as it is. But I'm not in charge here, so the upper management can do as they choose. However, all of these "changes" are unnecessary, there's a proper place for nearly every topic that can arise with Windows 7.

There's even an off-topic discussion for other issues, even those that are non-computing ones. I've been here since November, and haven't heard hardly any complaints. There were a couple of changes for the good added, such as a place to show you're logged in, so you'll remember to log out, and there's been tutorials added for our benefit.

If you really look hard, you'll find a few of the things that you were requesting, there's all kinds of learning materials on this site. Check the place out, I believe that you'll like it here. Coming in here and making all kinds of requests to change things can make you look a little pushy, although you may not mean anything by it. Personally, I feel that you'll like it here, once you settle in, and get to know a few people around here. I hope that your stay is a positive and learning one, as it has been for me.

Best Wishes,
Cat

Elmer BeFuddled

Resident eejit
Reaction score
Nope! No purple jelly beans are awarded here, or even gold stars for that matter.
:eek:

If you get 100 thank you's you earn the right to make suggestions to change the site but one "oh sh!t" from a moderator means you have to start over.
He! He! Can't wait to hit 99 :p
At 251 posts you earn the right to type in all your ideas while naked (local ordinances, common decency to neighbors, & religious customs permitting).
:eek: (Sneaks off upstairs to put his clothes back on) :eek:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well i would like to make a suggestion if i may..............:)

How about themes for the actual site and or be able to customize your profile page? :)

Ask a Question