MailWasher

Reaction score
MailWasher
Over 8 million people use MailWasher as their spam filter

Introducing MailWasher, the leader in spam filter software, and the easiest way to check and manage your e-mails before you download them.

MailWasher is free to use and won't ever expire. It works with Outlook, Outlook Express, Incredimail, Thunderbird, Windows Mail, GMail, Hotmail and every other email program.

Use this powerful spam blocker software to effectively stop email spam. Discover the safe way to stop unwanted e-mails before they get to your computer.

No gimmicks here, it is so easy to set up and use that you'll be managing your email like a pro in seconds. It can even be used as an effective privacy tool.

I think you will find this to be the easiest, most effective way to manage your incoming e-mails and stop spam. You will be amazed at how quickly you will like using MailWasher.
MailWasher

Reaction score
Hi There Clifford
Please see a thread that I have just started "Outlook 2010 Security Problem"
https://www.w7forums.com/threads/outlook-2010-security-problem.20880/
I don't mention MailWasher by name but that was the last program that I tried and they are the images from MailWasher.
The reason why I did not mention it was I did not want to fall foul of Forum rules by mentioning a Company by name.
I would appreciate any of your input to my thread please.
Tony