Windows 7 Won't Start. Stuck in Startup Repair Loop

Reaction score
My Windows 7 won't start. When I turn it on, it brings up a menu to select either startup repair or start Windows normally. If I choose to start Windows normally, it goes to the Windows logo and then restarts. My startup repair is stuck in safe mode so I'm unable to do anything. Please help.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I am assuming this was a working machine that suddenly started having boot issues. If this wrong disregard the following...
It is quite possible your harddrive may have some corrupted sectors. If it is severe corruption then your Harddrive could even need replaced. If you have windows restore DVD(s) or a windows 7 Installation DVD I would suggest you use those. If using an installation DVD try an install over the existing installation so it overwrites any damaged system files. If you are able to get a clean boot after the DVD then run a disk drive diagnostic and depending on the results you may still want to replace the harddrive.

Ask a Question