System Service Exception BSOD

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm having issues with System Service Exception and Memory Management BSODs (I think I solved the memory management ones, but we'll see...)

I've attached the CPU-Z screenshots that are generally requested and the last minidump that I have...if I get more, I'll post them.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Run Windows Update. Be sure to upgrade to W7 Service Pack 1.

Make sure you have the latest BIOS and drivers from ASUS.

If you get more BSODs after doing those things then post the new DMP files.

Reaction score
After a nerve-breakdown inducing bios update (I thought I bricked my mobo...it rebooted 4 times before actually finishing the bios update) I've followed your instructions...now it's time to play the waiting game!

I'll post again if it BSODs or in a couple of days if it's resolved. Thanks so much!

Reaction score
Well, not a system service exception, but I got a bad pool header BSOD.

Here's the minidump.

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Have you had these issues ever since you built it or did it work fine several months and then suddenly become a problem?

I don't have the expertise to dig any deeper into your DMP. I can see you upgraded to SP1 and the video drivers are from this March and the audio from last June which isn't bad.

If this is a new build I would suggest running 6 to 8 passes with memtest86+ overnight to test your RAM. If this is only a recent problem then I would suggest a virus check in safe mode as explained at the start of my post HERE.

Ask a Question