Start Menu

Reaction score
Hi, I changed to the classic start menu and now cant get the windows 7 start menu back. I've tried use the default settings button but still no joy, any sugestions

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
The classic menu was removed after the beta so how did you enable it? Please show a screenshot.

If you show us what you have now and tell us what you did then we may be able to help you reverse it.

You might check to see if you have a restore point prior to the menu change. If so, restoring to that time would likely be that fastest solution.

Reaction score
Attached is a screen shot. there was an option to switch to classic menu's now I cant get back

Attachments

Kougar

OCing one chip at a time
Reaction score
Actually, classic-like mode can be enabled from the themes menu.

Raeswell, right click anywhere on your desktop, select Personalize. Now choose any Aero Theme, and it should revert back. What you are showing isn't actually the classic menu, just a classic-like theme.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Yeah that's not what I think of when you say classic, to me it's the old cascading menus that I carried from Win95 to Win98 to WinXP until I was forced to change with Win7 (I skipped Vista).

What Kougar said should get you back to a theme that doesn't look like XP.

Ask a Question