Saving Passwords

Reaction score
My Windows 7 system used to save, and then supply, User Names and Passwords for the various web sites that I used. A box would open and ask if I wanted Windows to save the credential.

At some point I must have checked the box, "Don't ask again...", and it didn't! Where are my passwords? And how do I turn this function it back on? Help would be appreciated...

Reaction score
answer to question

go into tools, options, security, saved passwords. they should be there in your internet browser

Last edited:

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
But keep in mind that saving passwords in the browser is not safety. Not at all. One good spyware and all your passwords are in the wrong hands.

Last edited:
Reaction score
AXEN08 -

There does not seem to be any reference to passwords in the Security Tab menu... Any thoughts?

Reaction score
go into tools, options, security, saved passwords. they should be there in your internet browser
AXEN08 -

There does not seem to be any reference to passwords in the Security Tab menu... Any thoughts?
That seems to be the route in Firefox. To fix your problem go to:

Tools -> Internet Options -> Content -> Auto Complete and click on Settings -> Put ticks on things you want to be auto-filled. :)

Ask a Question