Rember login

Reaction score
How do I get a sight to remeber my login without repeating it when i go to the same sight?

Shintaro

Reaction score
I never noticed the small amount of Adware down the right hand side, until I turned off AdBlock Plus in Firefox.

I started using Last pass a while ago now. Never has any problems,plus it free.
I'm now going to the premium service. That is a whole $12 for the year.
I'll have to have a look at KeePass though.

Shintaro

Reaction score
Yea!, KeePass is not bad at all!

My problem is that I have several devices (Andriod, iPhone, Windows Phone) that I want to use it on. Can't do that with KeePass.

davehc

Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Hi, senior45678.
On the majority of sites, there is normally a small square, with text, offering to save your log in, or stay logged in.
If you use a cleaner, regularly , or, worst, one which does the job automatically (Something like Ccleaner) then, doing its routine work, it will delete your "cookies". Many of these do contain your log in information.
You will often find, in browsers, (Firefox, in particular) an option to save your passwords.

Reaction score
the website should have a box to check that would say something like remember me on this computer, but these recent updates this month, one of them security updates prevents it from doing that. i been having to keep resigning in on yahoo after i check keep me signed in. and on other websites to.

Ask a Question