Re-booting to get internet

Reaction score
Hi, Whenever i bootup my pc, the internet will just refuse to connect whatever i do! If however, i reboot my pc, it connects as if nothings wrong! The McAfee cant find any viruses, so has anyone got any ideas or solutions?
Many thanks

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
It's a distinct possibility that the McAfee is causing the issue.

Check the settings in McAfee and make sure it's firewall settings are allowing a connection.

TorrentG may be able to help you out on this one too.

Reaction score
I think Nibiru is on to things with the McAfee. I would even go as far as removing it as a test for stability.

If you still need help, type msinfo32 in the start menu then press enter. File | save on the opened screen. Then zip the saved file and attach the zip to a post.

Reaction score
I think Nibiru is on to things with the McAfee. I would even go as far as removing it as a test for stability.

If you still need help, type msinfo32 in the start menu then press enter. File | save on the opened screen. Then zip the saved file and attach the zip to a post.
Hi, McAfee looks okay to me. Here is the zipped' msinfo32' file from my pc if someone can have a look and see if there is anything untoward.
Much appreciated

Attachments

Reaction score
It doesn't work this way.

It goes how I posted. Doesn't matter how McAfee looks. If it is removed (not just disabled either) and you still have a problem, please let us know.

Ouch big time on all those startup apps and the Bonjour service too.

Ask a Question