Hp computer

Reaction score
I jst purchases an HP dv4-2169nr and straight out the box the computer has volume adjustment problems....the volume bar will constantly pop up and adjust itself...i managed to remove the bar from popping up but i cant listen to any music at all because it keeps on adjusting itself....i removed the software that came with the computer that controls sound but then i had nothing else to use to listen to music and the computer detected that and recommended a system restore which brought me back to the same problem....i need help please!!

Reaction score
Hi..
Even i had the same problem in my dell laptop. Then i re installed the software as u did. I faced the same error. Then i called the dell support people and replaced the whole laptop, since they couldn't able to find the problem. I suggest you to do so.
Hope it helps you..

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
I think if she has the receipt then you can likely return it. Call and ask their return policy because it definitely is not normal.

Digerati

Post Quinquagenarian
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
My from got it for me at the navy exchange...think that will be a problem??
Actually, that will work to your advantage. It gives you another option. If HP is not giving you satisfactory support (which they should), take it back to the Exchange and tell them you don't want it.

Ask a Question