how do i get out of this?

Reaction score
Unknowingly,I have disabled admin and administrator account in my system . if i enter "safe mode" and logged in also saying that "ur account has been disabled".
so pls some1 help me out.

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
What do you mean "unknowingly". It sounds like you may have installed malware. Using another computer I suggest you create a Windows Defender Offline CD and then boot this computer with it to scan for a virus. Let us know if a virus was found.

Do you have a W7 Installation DVD? Or does your computer have a built-in system partition? Use the DVD or partition to run "system repair" then see if you can log on. Use safe mode if necessary. If you do not have a W7 Installation DVD you can burn one on another computer using the links HERE. Be sure to get the same version (Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate) and bit-size (x86 = 32-bit, x64 = 64-bit) as you have installed.

Reaction score
I have small setup in home,"'locked system" was domain joined,when I joined the computer to DOMAIN I've disabled admin account in local machine,after 2 weeks I forgot and removed the DOMAIN CONTROLLER,So now Its not opening at all.
Thanx for the Replay