High Latency

Reaction score
Hi

I am having a problem with high ms on this computer, Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit.
I have tested several internet speed tests on this computer and on my 2nd computer and
on my laptop too, I am running at about 350ms all the time on the tests on this computer, and between 25-50 on the 2 other computers.
I have scanned my computer for virus/spyware with Bitdefender total security 2011 and scanned with Spybot S&D and Advanced System Care too, but they found nothing.
Please help me to find a solution to this problem, tell me what/how to do and tell me what
information you need and how i get it for you :)

Thx in Advance

Edit: I started my computer in safemode w/ networking and then when i did a speedtest i was down at 30ms, so is it a program that makes me get high ping?

Last edited:

zigzag3143

Wanikiya
Microsoft MVP
Reaction score
Hi

I am having a problem with high ms on this computer, Windows 7 Ultimate 32bit.
I have tested several internet speed tests on this computer and on my 2nd computer and
on my laptop too, I am running at about 350ms all the time on the tests on this computer, and between 25-50 on the 2 other computers.
I have scanned my computer for virus/spyware with Bitdefender total security 2011 and scanned with Spybot S&D and Advanced System Care too, but they found nothing.
Please help me to find a solution to this problem, tell me what/how to do and tell me what
information you need and how i get it for you :)

Thx in Advance

Edit: I started my computer in safemode w/ networking and then when i did a speedtest i was down at 30ms, so is it a program that makes me get high ping?

Probably a corrupted driver please download and run this free checker. http://www.thesycon.de/eng/latency_check.shtml

Ask a Question