HELPP

Reaction score
Ok well i let my lil bro use my computer ndnnow it gets blue screens i ran the restore disk i downloaded nd now it restore then it restarts nd says setup is starting servicesnnni recieve an error that an unexpected error occured nd it says to restart i restart nd i get rhe same message i cant get into safe mode so do i jusy restart the restorw
Nd how? Do i just insert the disk ive stayed up for the lasy 10 hours i teally need ur help so plss help seriously

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Ineedhelp, welcome to the forum!

What type of restore disc did you download?

Also, please post some specs about your computer, what OS is on it, 32 or 64 bit. This would be helpful in determining what to do.

And do you have a backup?

This is the reason that I don't allow anyone on my computer, I don't want anything screwed up.

Please reply with the requested info.

Cat

Reaction score
What is the download a recover program or restore becuase as i said in message i dont have ascess to safe mode or due to the install error

catilley1092

Win 7/Linux Mint Lover
Reaction score
Here's a repair/recovery disc, you'll need access to another computer. Also, it's a torrent download, but it's legal. In fact, it's the one that I use when I need it.

http://neosmart.net/blog/2009/windows-7-system-repair-discs

That's the best that I can do. Make sure that you get the 64 bit version.

An alternative would be if you know someone else that has a Win 7 64 bit computer, use the Backup & Restore function to make a repair disc.

Best of Luck,
Cat

Last edited:

Ask a Question