Help with a BSOD

Reaction score
So I upgraded my computer, new Mobo, new RAM, new CPU, new HDD, basically everything but my optical drive is brand new.

I get random BSOD's. They are completely random, as I can see almost no pattern to when they occur. Sometimes I go a week without any problems, sometimes it happens once every two days. I am totally stumped. At the beginning the dump files pointed to obvious things like drivers, which I successfully reinstalled and seemingly solved the problems to.

However, recently, almost all the dump files point to ntkrnlmp.exe, and I have no idea waht to do. I'll upload my most recent dump files, I believe that the last 2 are the ones where ntkrnlmp.exe is the cause of the crash. Thanks for any help.

Attachments

Shintaro

Reaction score
Please update NETGEAR WN111v2 USB2.0 wifi driver

fffff800`00b9c6b8 fffff880`03c17097Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\WN111v2w7x.sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for WN111v2w7x.sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for WN111v2w7x.sys
WN111v2w7x+0x11097
Hope this helps.

Reaction score
I appreciate the help. However, I did notice that driver when going through my debug files and I did uninstall and reinstall them to the latest version.

The thing I'm most concerned with are the final two dumps, as I don't see any executable or driver file that the dumps specify caused the problem.

Shintaro

Reaction score
Mate,

What do you have plugged in to the USB ports?

Ask a Question