SOLVED help ?! D:

Reaction score
hey i could really use some help ... i have just recently accidently deleted all my photos somehow :\
i went straight to recycle bin to restore them but only half of them were there?
im freaking out because i deleted them off my camera too.
so then i tried restoring from last backup BUT that didnt work .. so i tried just doing a backup and that wont work either bcuz apparently i have "corrupted files" -.-
so if anyone could help me with any of these problems feel free to reply
thanks

- totally freaking out D: D

Reaction score
oh thanks :D ... its not spam or anything is it ?
cos thats the last thing i need haha

Reaction score
hah! okay okay ... but it costs money lol
hmm .. would you happen to know any free ones ? :)

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

yodap

No longer shovelling
Reaction score
I would also add to stop using the computer for any purpose other than trying to recover the pictures, for now anyway. Less chance of overwriting that space that they occupied on the drive.

Also, after you succeed (or fail) at recovering them, run some hard disk diagnostics. Your drive may be failing.

Reaction score
oh yeah .. i saw that :\
k thanks .. alright iv installed an all that stuff ... now its asking me weather to use "deep scan " ? do i tick the little box or not X)

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
oh yeah .. i saw that :\
k thanks .. alright iv installed an all that stuff ... now its asking me weather to use "deep scan " ? do i tick the little box or not X)
Well - I would try without before, as it is slower, but if you can't find the files, do tick the box, and rerun it.

Last edited:

Fire cat

Established Member
Reaction score
Geez - What about me?

Oh yeh... Sorry, I tottally forgot I didn't do anything

* End of sarcasm *

Lol :D

Ask a Question