EZDock error message @ bootup

Reaction score
Whenever I boot up, or reboot my system running Windows 7, I get a window labeled EZDock. The message in the window reads:

"IniteasyUIStringConfig.xml failed"

What is this, and how can I correct this error?

Thanks,
Ed Wood

Reaction score
Hi edawood

I'm not finding any online references that would solve your problem.

If you can't seem to find an answer in settings, my guess would be to try re-installing EZDock.

Reaction score
The problem is, I don't use EZDock. I don't know what it is, and what it is used for.

The only thing that I can think of is a few weeks ago, when my son was visiting, he used my computer to download some songs to my grand-daughter's ipod. When they left, I deleted several files that had autoinstalled on my computer related to that episode. Since then, I get the error message at bootup. I have searched trying to find anything that was left that I failed to uninstall.

If EZDock is used by Windows 7 for any other function, where can I get a copy of EZDock to reinstall?

Thanks for your response,

Ed Wood

Reaction score
Unless you have a computer where the manufacturer included the software, its not included with Windows 7.

This is one of the applications I could find that includes ezdock.

RCA EasyRip
RCA EasyRip is developed by RCA and is used by 2921 users of Software Informer. The most popular versions of this product among our users are: 1.3, 1.4, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 and 2.4. The names of program executable files are EZDock.exe, RCAEASYRIPINSTALLER2210.EXE. The product will soon be reviewed by our informers.

Ask a Question