external hard drive

Reaction score
I found myself running out of space on my internal hard drive ( c drive ).
I bought a new externa lomega hard drive.
Is there any way of combining the 2 hard drives to work as one large drive.

thank you, nireman

Nibiru2012

Quick Scotty, beam me up!
Reaction score
Not really, you would have to do it as a RAID setup and I don't believe it's possible to configure a RAID with an external and internal drive together.

Reaction score
Unless someone else knows how to do this, i would suggest invest in a new bigger internal hard drive as the whole point in an external hard drive 'for me' is to keep things like your important work on and provides security 'backup' should your machine go belly up and your external drive documents will be protected.:)

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
He could do like me and have two 500GB Samsung Internal HDD and one 1TB Samsung, one 500GB Western Digital HDD in a Sans Digital eSATA JBOD enclosure and a 120 GB 2.5" Fujitsu HDD in a pocket size eSATA / USB 2.0 portable enclosure.

Reaction score
He could do like me and have two 500GB Samsung Internal HDD and one 1TB Samsung, one 500GB Western Digital HDD in a Sans Digital eSATA JBOD enclosure and a 120 GB 2.5" Fujitsu HDD in a pocket size eSATA / USB 2.0 portable enclosure.
Holy crap Nibiru2012, you got anything I can have.......LOL. I would like to see the inside of your case and your whole set up.....that's a lot of hdd space.

Nibiru2012

Reaction score
Holy crap Nibiru2012, you got anything I can have.......LOL. I would like to see the inside of your case and your whole set up.....that's a lot of hdd space.
I'll be posting some pictures in a couple of weeks. I finally found my digital camera after 14 months! (Actually it was stored at my brother's house.)

I'll show the whole kit and kaboodle as they say.

Ask a Question