SOLVED Error 0x800CC67

Reaction score
Opening WLM, at the 'Authorizing' stage, the process is halted and I am presented with a 'Login' box that is already completed with my username and the dots for the password. I'm asked to complete it.
Cancelling doesn't work as it reappears immediately, closing it presents me with "Error" where Authorizing was, and an error message :-

0x800CC67 - SMTP - Port25 - Secure(SSL) No

Any suggestions please ?
I am just past the learner stage.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi shmendrik :)

Did this problem suddenly appear? It sounds like the e-mail account isn't configured correctly.

If this is for an NTLWorld e-mail address (your email used to register), you should be able to follow these settings (here) and apply them using this method (here) to access your mail.

Reaction score
Thanks for your help Ian, greatly appreciated, the problem has now disappeared.

Reaction score
I see your problem is solved but just as an aside (If your talking about email) it can sometimes be a problem at your providors end.
I get it occasionaly, some maybe all providers have a secure feature wherby if the login is not successfull it will lock the account for 30 mins then re-set it. Helps prevent hijacking.

Ask a Question