copy files not working!!!

Reaction score
I am trying to copy some files from one folder to another on the same flash drive but the copy files aren't working!!! when I got to 'copy here' it just says 'discovering items' and the progress bar moves but then after that it DOES NOT copy the files over!!! it just STOPS after the 'discovering items' progress bar!!! the files WON'T copy to the new folder!!! I need HELP!!! I want all my dragoness picture in one folder as well as their original folders but I am UNABLE to do so because it won't copy over!!! I did a windows search for 'dragoness' and trying to copy specific files from the search over but like I said, it won't copy!!!

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
In windows explorer what happens when you check the properties of the USB stick, especially how much space is free.

Try copying the files to your hard drive and see if that works. If so then try moving them from the HD to the new spot where you want them of the flash drive.

Ask a Question