copy dvd

Reaction score
I have a dvd that I would like to make a copy of, can it be done in windows 7 if it can how do I go about it, everytime I try I get messages like windows cannot open the file you may have the wrong path etc.
Jim

Reaction score
What type of DVD is it? What is on the DVD? Is the DVD player functioning properly when loading and playing other DVD's? Does the DVD player have the latest driver installed?

Reaction score
I copied an item from youtube and I want to make a backup copy the dvd plays on the computer and on both dvd players in the house, it is a dvd-R disc.
Thanks for replying.
Jim

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Non copy-protected files can usually be copied with IMGBurn. Links to IMGBurn can be found in our Freeware DB.

There is easier paid software I know of but for free using IMGBurn you would first "Create an Image from disc", which stores the original on your computer, then "Write Image file to disc", which would write it to a blank DVD. Then you can delete the Image from your computer.

Ask a Question