Canon MP210 in W7

Reaction score
I would like to know how to access "Mail Program Settings" for use with Canon Pixma MP210
so that I can change it from Windows Mail to Windows Live Mail and be able to automatically attach a scanned item using One Click. At the moment it will not attach and I am told to 'check mail program settings'.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi shmendrik, is Windows Live Mail currently your default mail client under normal circumstances? I've not used the Pixma software before, so I can't offer any direct advice. If it is just associating a default mail application, type "default programs" in to the start menu and run the result that pops up - then click "set default programs" and continue to choose Windows Live Mail. :)

Reaction score
Changing Windows Mail to Windows Live Mail in Canon MP210 to use 1 click attach

Thank you Ian, I tried your suggestion but unfortunately it did not work. Somehow I need to add Windows Live Mail to the options in the drop-down before I scan.
Thanks
shmendrik

Reaction score
Reply to Ian

Thank you for the suggestions. My drivers are all up to date. I can scan and print with my MP210, and I can affix an image manually - it just won't do it automatically as it did before I installed W7. If I could only get WLM into the drop-down box as an option to click on just before I click to scan. I may well have to settle for doing it manually only instead of how it should work, it's disappointing.
Thanks again

Ask a Question