Autoplay on SD cards

Reaction score
How can I add a program to the list of options offered by Autoplay for opening an SD card? Also, there's an entry in the supplied list for Nero which is no longer on my PC and I'd like to remove from the options list. I've tried Windows Help to no avail

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Hi tangent and welcome :)

In Autoplay SD cards comes under Pictures >

I use a card reader and when I plug a SD card in I get this on my Desktop >

In Pictures options drop down you can set it to just open >

Reaction score
I understand what you've said but it wasn't an answer to my question. The problem is that I want to 'add' an entry to the options under Pictures (eg a new program to be used to import pictures) and also I want to 'delete' an entry which shows NERO as an option.

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
I want to 'add' an entry to the options under Pictures
I see, I think you would have to install a program that adds its self like Nero, as for deleting your Nero entry as its already there you may have to go into Windows its self and manually delete.

Reaction score
Do you know how to manually delete the entry for Nero? Is it a registry process?

Veedaz

~
Reaction score
Sorry I have not used Nero for a very long time, but I would search your complete system (and do backup your registry before making any edits)

Ask a Question