Need help about fixing programs' windows design

Reaction score
Hi there, guys! I've got a major issue which is not that big, but it's annoying. I liked the older graphic interface but soon after some update it disappeared and had been replaced with modified version. You will see very thorough explaination in the pictures of the older and the current interface. The first is taken in 21.11.2014 and the second, of the current graphic interface is made today, 27.03.2016. I'm using Toshiba Satellite L50 - A- 119 running Windows 7 Ultimate, licensed one which often applies Windows Update, which I suppose is the reason my favourite graphic interface disappeaared.

Attachments

TrainableMan

^ The World's First ^
Reaction score
Most of the issues you mention have to do with Firefox and there isn't much you can do about it unless you can somehow go back to an older version of that browser.

The only thing you pointed out that IS W7 is the joined apps in the task bar. Right click on the start orb & choose properties; Task bar tab; set Taskbar Buttons to "Never Combine"

Ask a Question